Former Australian Army Special Forces Lt. Col. Riccardo Bosi and Leader of the Australia One Party discusses the breakdown of global democracy and the rise of a totalitarian globalism which is now threatening all nations of the world. He details the brutal, extreme, and unconstitutional measures that have been implemented in Australia and comments on the ongoing civil war and coup attempt in the United States. He believes global war is inevitable. He details his plan of action with Australia One and gives advice for people around the world on what they can do.
*Support/Donate to Geopolitics & Empire:
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. arrives in Berlin for Conference on Children’s Health https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEGWSTif2Ac&feature=emb_title
Archbishop Vigano’s Appeal Against Totalitarian “World Government Beyond All Control” https://veritasliberabitvos.info/appeal
🔴 Mandatory Vaccines, Lockdown Extensions & Freedom Protests AUS – The Arc with Riccardo Bosi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xfbLqPorQo
🔵 Conversations on Thin Ice E1 – Romeo Georges and Riccardo Bosi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5quvX-ZFkA
“The major parties have betrayed us” – Riccardo Bosi Interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT0eNc6tHww
Australia One https://australiaoneparty.com
Lionheart Australasia https://www.lionheartaustralasia.com
Riccardo Bosi Facebook https://www.facebook.com/riccardobosi.page
Australia One Facebook https://www.facebook.com/australiaoneparty
The 5 Pillars of Real Leadership (BOOK): https://www.lionheartaustralasia.com/books
Weekly Podcast with Joel Jammal: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6Ct81-6wRR6YzhO-YIZXVw
About Lt Col. Riccardo Bosi
Experience and Achievements
Riccardo is a former Australian Army Special Forces
- 2nd/4th Battalion (Light Infantry), 1st Recruit Training Battalion, Special Air Service Regiment, 5th/7th Battalion (Mechanised), 1st Commando Regiment,
- Army Headquarters,
- Headquarters Special Operations,
- Headquarters Australian Theatre, and
- Combined Joint Task Force Headquarters – Kuwait.
His responsibilities covered an extensive range of management areas including:
- command of deployed forces,
- operations support,
- capability development,
- personnel functions, as well as
- allied government and military liaison.
In 1998 Riccardo represented Australia in Kuwait in three roles.
- Military Liaison to Kuwaiti Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- Military Liaison to the Chief of the Kuwaiti Defence Force as well as the US Commander of the Combined Joint Task Force-Kuwait; and
- Command authority over deployed Australian Special Forces within the area of operations.
Riccardo was contracted between 2009 and 2014 as an advisor to the United Arab Emirates Special Operations Command, where he:
- devised a strategy framework linking all activities to the Commander’s intentions;
- designed a unique capability mapping process;
- designed and led a capability audit of the Special Forces Battalion;
- redefined the role and tasks of the Special Forces Group;
- authored Special Operations doctrine; and
- led the development and training of an advanced capability within the Special Forces Group to fight the War on Terror in Afghanistan.
POLICY DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION
OTHER INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE
CLIENT SIDE EXPERIENCE
*Podcast intro music is from the song “The Queens Jig” by “Musicke & Mirth” from their album “Music for Two Lyra Viols”: https://musicke-mirth.de/en/recordings.html (available on iTunes or Amazon)